COVID-19 SAFE PLAN 2022
Bridal Expos Australia from hereon will be referred to as BEA.
- Exhibitors will advise BEA of who will be helping them to set up on the day.
- We have advised our exhibitors that only 2 people are allowed on their stand on the day and we will need their details well prior to the expo date for contract tracing purposes.
- Exhibitor stands will be set up according to the 1.5 metre distancing rule.
- On set up day, exhibitors will be arriving from 8am to set up their stands and they will also need to abide by the social distancing ruling.
- During set up everyone including BEA staff will be wearing masks when and if mandatory, keeping to safe social distancing and adhering to hand sanitisation.
- BEA will have signage throughout the venue and expo area advising exhibitors and visitors to the expo to adhere to these rules.
- Multiple entry and exit doors or as per the venue configuration with staff manning the doors to assist people entering and exiting. BEA will encourage all exhibitors to have hand sanitisation on their stands and refrain from standing to close to the visitors to their stand.
- We will also encourage exhibitors to regularly sanitise their products after each visitor has handled it and those exhibitors who are handing out samples of their baked products, we will be advising them to wear gloves, visitors are not to touch samples, the exhibitor will hand them the sample they wish.
- BEA will allow only the regulated amount of people into the venue at a time to further ensure the slowing of the virus.
- All exhibitors will be required to sanitise products often to further reduce the spread of the virus for all.
- Through contactless registration and ticketing BEA will ensure the smooth and effective flow of individuals not exceeding the venue’s capacity limit into the expo.
- If either the exhibitor or visitor to the expo feels unwell on the day of the expo or during the expo, they must advise BEA staff immediately. They will be ushered out of the venue and told to return home or get further tests, regardless how mild their symptoms may be.
- BEA will encourage contactless registration.
- BEA staff will show exhibitors to their stand and ensure they are adhering to the 1.5 social distancing and hand sanitation on their stands. If masks are deemed mandatory, these will be strictly enforced.
- Once the expo concludes all exhibitors will still need to observe social distancing, hand sanitisation and mask wearing if required.
- Fashion Parade – Due to COVID-19, BEA has decided not to hold fashion parades at our local expos adhering to social distancing. We will discourage the gatherings of small crowds inside the expo and ensure that the crowd is moving along smoothly.
For Visitors/Engaged Couples
- All visitors on show day will need to abide by sanitation procedures prior to entering the venue and upon leaving. Mask wearing if mandatory and observing the 1.5 metre social distancing ruling will be strictly applied.
- There will be directional arrows/markings made visible so that visitors to the expo know exactly where to stand and what to follow. BEA will have staff directing visitors on where to go.
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided at the entry point and throughout the expo.
- QR coding is required prior to entering the expo for all attendees.
- BEA staff will be controlling the flow of visitors ensuring the 1.5 metre social distancing rule is applied and ensuring the wearing of masks if applicable and hand sanitising occurs often.
- If visitors attend as a group, BEA will encourage them to keep together and not stray apart.
BEA advises that if exhibitors and visitors feel unwell on the morning of the expo, not to come to the expo and advise our staff asap. BEA encourages that if you feel unwell even with mildest symptoms go get tested for COVID-19 and remain at home until you receive your results.
BEA will provide the venue a floor plan with directional arrows on how BEA will control the flow of visitors to the expo. This will be marked with where everyone will be situated:
- BEA staff will be situated inside and outside the entry points
- Where hand sanitisation will take place and where social distancing adhered to
- BEA will have advised our exhibitors and visitors of our staggered entry times so that there is no increased wait times of entry to the expo.
- BEA will have social distancing markings/directional arrows to help visitors know where to go and follow along with hand sanitation stations.
- On show day exhibitors will arrive from 8am to address their stands and prepare for opening at 9:45am. Each exhibitor on show day will need to wait in line observing the 1.5 distancing ruling along with their masks if applicable and will be shown to their stand.
End of Day Control
Once the expo concludes, all exhibitors will still need to observe social distancing and mask wearing if applicable, whilst sanitising their hands and products and exit the venue as soon as possible. This will also be overseen by BEA staff.
For further information about COVID 19 Coronavirus and testing locations, please visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au