16th Melbourne Bridal & Wedding Expo | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (contact for details)
30th Warragul | Lardner Park (1 x trestle: $440, 2 x trestle: $610)
20th Ballarat | Ballarat Trotting Club (1 x trestle: $440, 2 x trestle: $610)
27th Geelong | Geelong West Town Hall (1 x trestle: $330, 2 x trestle: $610)
29th Plumpton | Windmill Gardens (1 x trestle: $440, 2 x trestle: $610)
5th Pakenham | Cardinia Cultural Centre (1 x trestle: $440, 2 x trestle: $610)
10th Rowville | Rowville Community Centre (1 x trestle: $330, 2 x trestle: $610)
17th Morwell | Italian Australian Club (1 x trestle: $330, 2 x trestle: $610)
18th Mornington | Peninsula Community Theatre (1 x trestle: $330, 2 x trestle: $610)
16th Geelong | Geelong West Town Hall (1 x trestle: $330, 2 x trestle: $610)
15th The Melbourne Bridal & Wedding Expo | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (contact for details)
The Melbourne Bridal & Honeymoon Expo’s mid-year expo is back after five years; this June 2018 at The Melbourne Exhibition Centre. It’s brighter and more appealing with bridal elegance as soon as you step through the expo doors. Our expo panelling will be brighter, lifting the effect of your displays to be noticed. We’ve listened to our brides and exhibitors, this expo is focusing on the quality over the quantity. With a brand new fashion parade and experience lounge, it will look like a whole new show. So, we have scaled down on the size of the expo, but not to the detriment of the value or reputation of our expos. Bridal Expos have set the benchmark even higher. Our new revamped stands will still include 4 amps of power to every site, spotlights and carpets, all inclusive in your package costs with nothing extra to pay.
Changes within this expo:
To apply, please send us an email above or download and complete the Melbourne Bridal And Honeymoon Expo Enquiry Form below
Every year we host hundreds of exhibitors at Bridal Expos in different regions around Victoria. We pride ourselves in getting to know every one of our exhibitors and giving them the help and advice to succeed at our events. Our dedication to our exhibitors makes Bridal Expos Australia Melbourne’s leading Bridal Expo provider!
It is increasingly difficult to reach today’s busy consumers. We recognise that your time and marketing budget is valuable. Bridal Expos Australia have found a niche within the wedding exhibition market that provides exhibitors with a valuable marketing experience.
Bridal Expos enables Brides and their guests the opportunity to meet with a variety of wedding industry suppliers in a relaxed and informative setting. Giving brides-to-be, the opportunity to discuss their wedding plans with Melbourne’s leading wedding industry suppliers and experience the many fantastic possibilities when planning for their perfect wedding day.
We are highly experienced at delivering bridal exhibitions. Within a calendar year, Bridal Expos Australia presents 2 major Melbourne city exhibitions, 4 Regional Victorian Exhibitions and many local other Melbourne Exhibitions.
Bridal Expos Australia is interested in establishing long term relationships with our exhibitors and do offer payment options.
If you are a wedding supplier offering services to the Bridal Industry in Australia and are interested in finding out more about our shows please fill out our enquiry form and we will respond promptly.
1. Exclusivity will NOT be guaranteed to any category or exhibitor.
2. Bridal Expos Australia has the final decision in relation to accepting this booking, positioning of stall holders and restriction on space.
3. All stands must be set up by no later than 9:30am on the morning of each show. Any stands not set up by this time will be removed and NO REFUNDS will be payable. This is to ensure that the Expo is set up in time. This will be strictly enforced and No Database will be provided.
4. Stands must not be dismantled before the conclusion of each show. Failure to adhere to this will result in your business being excluded from future expos and No Database will be provided.
5. All stands are to be staffed throughout the entire duration of the event.
6. Exhibitors must not directly or indirectly promote another business that is not participating in the expo whether it be verbal, print or electronic.
7. Exhibitors cannot separately share a stand. Permission may be given if a business is able to demonstrate that they trade under a single business name and is not in conflict with other exhibitors.
8. Cancellations – In the event that you are unable to attend an expo, no refund will be payable. If more than 90 days notice is given in writing, you will be able to transfer your deposit to another
expo, providing space is available. Please note, that there is only 1 transfer provided in this year.
9. Any cancellations after full payment has been made will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
10. Full payment of your stand is required two weeks prior to the expo date for all suburban and regional shows.
11. At all times the organisers reserve the right to exclude any Exhibitor if they believe the standard is not in keeping with the image that the expo upholds.
12. Databases are issued after expo at the discretion of the organisers and are complimentary as per your category and cannot be used for the promotion of other expos or onsold to other parties – this would be in breach of the Privacy Act of 2014.
ALL OF THE ABOVE IS STRICTLY ADHERED TO AND IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATIONS